Lunes, Marso 26, 2012

Our Wedding Photoblog! It's Finally Out!

I AM VERY HAPPY! I just had to say it aloud.:D

As an event organizer, I always see to it that I'm updated into what's happening in industries that concerns our line of profession e.g weddings. And the ICONS(wedding photographer) website is truly endearing!:) I didn't expect that I'll be in it too!^_^

Clint, Alrex's cousin, is really good friends with Lelet and Gel Magno(ICONS) and he said he will take care of it.hehehehe.(Super thank you Clint visit his site clintcanetevideography.com) Before my wedding, I told Lelet I wanted candid pictures. The type of pictures which will reflect our true identities. Aside from the fact that we are not fond of posing, the somewhat behind-the-scenes laughter and smiles are true reflections of our joy for this once in a lifetime event.

To ICONS, thank you for your wonderful pictures. Your ingenuity is remarkable! You outdid my imagination and surpassed my expectations. It is such an honor to be published in your website.


Enough said, here it is ---> http://www.iconsphotography.net/2/post/2012/03/alrex-suzette-wedding.html---


^_______________^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.