Martes, Oktubre 30, 2012

F.L.A.M.E.S.

Yes! I'm part of the FLAMES generation. We used to match our names with that of our crushes to see if we'll end up as:

Friends
Lovers
Admiration(sakto ba?)
Marriage
Engaged 
Sweethearts


But the FLAMES I'm referring to is the one in which we just had to watch at around 2:30 PM from Mondays to Fridays before Ang TV of course. :) Relate? :)

 I will never forget this one episode starring Patrick Garcia and Paula Peralejo. For the lack of cellphones, they exchange messages and stuff through their windows using a basket tied to a 'sort-of-sampayan'. Well that was our "kilig" before. Now Paula's getting married!^_^

Seeing her prenup shots, I can say she is still very pretty. :) And I've been following her on Twitter and she seems to have explored most parts of the Philippines hence the pre nuptial theme.Not really a big fan but I say how she came out from a showbiz career is admirable. Good luck! Wow,she's getting married!:)

Kudos to MangoRed here's the link: http://mangored.com/2010/?p=41755

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.