Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

tapioca.

I SUPER LOVE tapioca. In every party that I attend to, I always wish they have these as part of their dessert menu. I would urge Alrex to get his share so I can eat it as well. :D It is usually paired with mango and gelatin. When cooked, it becomes transparent in color. I can't recall when I started getting addicted to this little-teeny-weeny-round-sago-like-tasteless substance. When I feel like it (which usually means everyday) I would buy at the FSUU Caf. It's 15 pesos per small plastic glass, I take two. That's how voracious I am when it comes to tapioca.

NO! I'm not yet pregnant and I'm not yet naglilihi.hehehe. Which brings me to the topic of me also being addicted to reading blogs!(fashion in nature). To make the long story short, it(the blog reading) inspired me to wear a dress to the office. It's the second time now and my colleagues find it different. I said washing a dress is better than washing pants! 'Tis the time of the year that somehow I appreciate the uniforms. It's kinda tiresome to plan what to wear every day, right? And my dresses are always kept at the closet so why not wear it today! 

And there goes the assumption, "Preggy na ka?"  I think my stomach is not really that big. Formula: newlywed+dress = preggers!hmpf!

For the record, Alrex and I are set to go to Boracay on May so hopefully I'm still not pregnant by that time. :) We love babies, definitely, but we intend to plan it accordingly. So friends and countrymen, I'll keep you posted. :D


Tapioca for a baby name?!?hahaha. Poor kid! I might eat him.her!:P


^^,

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.