Martes, Pebrero 5, 2013

Eskabitche ( for married women only ;) )

To begin with an end in mind, I'm proud to say that I don't have marital problems, I'm very much contented with how my marriage is progressing and I have a wonderful husband whom I love and who loves me back unconditionally. (Praise the Lord) ^_^

That is why without first hand experience I'm utterly flustered why these things happen to good people. And by good people I mean loving wives/husbands(para fair.) The movies live No Other Woman, The Mistress, A Secret Affair not to mention Unfaithful(poor Richard Gere) employ good looking actors and actresses to make the story more interesting but in reality infidelity and unfaithfulness is every married person's worst nightmare.

Being married is never easy but I tell you it's one of the most fulfilling undertaking. It's never constant. You have to work hard for the relationship to flourish from day 1 to forever. Access to temptation is all over the place! YES! Access! If one has to desire it then there are a lot of ways to kill the cat.

Well I've said too much and I'm no expert. I chance upon this blog and I'm positive you'll learn a thing or two. Gang Capati (rockEd advocate) wrote an article/letter meant for a friend worth sharing. It is a word of caution and an eye-opener in a funny way. :)  Highlight on No. 7 :D

http://gangcentral.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/she-asked-me-to-write-her-so-i-did-2/










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.