Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

STARiray

Who classifies one person as famous? Is it the number of friends you have in Facebook or the most number of followers in Twitter? Or is it the number of people who recognize you while you ar having your morning walk on a busy street?

I am not famous and this post is not about that. When I started Twitter last year I realized there is so much to read out there. Since what you see are just bits and pieces of headlines, one has to click the link to be able to read articles. Twitter has helped me especially during the tsunami hoax in Cebu because it was fast and updated.(My brother wouldn't believe me when I told him it was not true.) Thru Twitter I was able to read blogs from famous personalities ranging form fashion blogs, personal blogs and self-confidence-building blogs, for me, one blog stood out. It's Divine Lee's Blog http://www.divinemlee.com/.

One reason is that when you read her blog it's like you are talking to her personally. I am made aware of the trends in the events industry thru her mala teleseryeng pictures and I always look forward to her Red Carpet review.:D Very funny and spontaneous! She is like a star and yet a normal person at the same time. I haven't seen her on TV but reading her entries makes me think I know her better. She has this ability to influence and she relays her messages across clearly specially when it comes to beauty, transformation and gaining confidence along the way.

And today, she posted a tweet regarding the weather. I replied for the first time and she replied back and retweeted my comment!:) Pasok sa banga moment!!! The power of connectivity, I, a mere mortal made sense to a goddess.(murag ana na feeling.haha.) Of course I'm happy! It's like meeting-an-artista-with-pakapin-autograph-and-shirt-happy!https://www.facebook.com/suzette.boholano

Indeed, everything is possible! 
A shy good Christian guy who has a big crush on a gorgeous famous lady CAN have a chance.
An average employee who has inititative CAN be promoted.
A long distance relationship with commitment CAN work.
Couples who are trying CAN have a baby.
A person vying for a life of single blessedness CAN change his/her mind.
A failed grade today CAN be a flat one tomorrow.
Parents CAN be cool.
A home buddy CAN travel around the world. 
An NBSB/NGSB(no boyfriend/girlfriend since birth) CAN get married one day.
I CAN still listen to Taylor Swift even if I'm not in high school anymore. ^_^

This and more, because we have to remember that the world is ours to discover to own and to transform it in a place where we belong.

Ginebra says, "bilog ang mundo", so is a bicycle tire. Up and down is the way we roll. But the movie entitled Upside Down showed that two people from opposite worlds(or dimensions ba to?) CAN make it work. Even Globe Telecoms can ,"make great things possible" and why can't we?

So when you feel like there's this star which is impossible to attain, I suggest you never stop trying. There's a falling star right? Who knows your star might just fall for you. :) In my case, the star looked down on me. To top it all, pray until something happens. Pray that when that star falls you are empty handed and ready to catch it.^_^

Hello weekend! 


P.S. Happy Monthsary Honey! xo


5 komento:

  1. Hi! Divine here :) tama connecting ppl talaga ang internet. And thank you for this sweet blogpost :) You are talented in writing, you should pursue this more. In my words... PUSH MO YAN :)

    Much love,
    D

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Guni-guni ba ito???hahaha.I'm shaking po sa excitement at tuwa.maramaing salamat! mabuhay ka! chos :D

      Burahin
  2. Well written blog entry Ms. Suzette!Lively kaayo like Ms. Divine Lee!Looking forward for your new blog entries.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thanks Ms. Calcarry :) mas bongga jud tong iyaha maam :)

      Burahin

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.