Biyernes, Pebrero 17, 2012

OHZE is back in business!(applause)


Joh and I will have a meeting tonight with a client. Hopefully she will avail of our services. It is a June wedding. I am pretty psyched about it because I have so many ideas waiting to be applied.hehehe ;) I already booked some of the suppliers to save the date in case this becomes a reality. ;) Our packages seem grand but they say prices in the services sector are negotiable.(yes nalang!)


I'm praying we get this account so that we can establish our names in the event organizing industry.ehem-ehem!


On the other hand, another photo seminar is eyeing on us to organize their event. What so nice about this is it's a company sponsored event so I'm guessing most probably registration is free. (makes our job easier *grins*) I can't say that we are officially hired but Mr. Bob Tan has been asking me to do stuffs for the event.hmmm(unsa man jud sir?)


Well, I'm delighted that we get to work on something. Excited mucho! ;)


Marie didn't go with the sleep over plan. Maybe tomorrow. Tequila? =)




o___o


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.