Sabado, Pebrero 11, 2012

road trip

We planned to jog at 5:00 A.M. today but it was raining really hard. We had to cancel it. However, we can't cancel our shopping at my friend Marie's garage sale. I was able to buy some really cool stuff! I can't wait to wear them. :)

After which, we had to buy lunch at McDonalds before going to that ranch for an ocular inspection. We ate our lunch at Ate A's car while waiting for Clint to arrive.That's a first! :) We had to use Clint's car because of the expected terrain at the ranch.

We arrived at around 1:00 PM. The place was very raw. It had horses,a goat named Kandi, one duck and lots of turtles. I think there is a great possibility that we will have our upcoming event there. The owners were also very welcoming and entertained us with all of their amenities.We are yet to come up with a program taht would fit the venue. As early as now lots of ideas already have popped from our brilliant minds. (ahem!)


No bibingka available though.;(











I personally love joy rides. It's a chance to bond with friends and talk about almost anything under the sun or rain for that matter. :D Also, the air was refreshing and my friends are a whole bunch of funny and talkative people. I always enjoy being with them.:)


How I wish I would also learn how to drive. :) And that's another story :D



^_______^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.