Biyernes, Pebrero 10, 2012

To tweet or not to tweet that is the question

I'm not updated with Facebook anymore. I even forgot to upload the rest of our wedding reception pics! Sorry guys, will upload here instead :) Maybe because I got so busy with the adjustments of married life that I kinda lose interest in other people's Facebook lives.nyahaha.

Well anyhow, I'm hooked to twitter instead! It's faster, easier and NO TIMELINE!:P I feel close to the showbiz stars realizing that they are just humans too. They take pictures of their food and also have problems of being huge(not fat). :D

Most importantly since I don't get to watch TV at home at least I'm updated with the news both local and international. Because of it(Twitter), I was able to inform my brother regarding the TSUNAMI HOAX in Cebu.

 And yes! I encourage my husband (Alrex) and my friends to sign up as well.:)


So the question is answered: to tweet!:D

 https://twitter.com/#!/sooseet

^_____^ 








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.